Sunday, October 23, 2016

It's Been Forever

It's been forever!!!  I'm not even sure anyone will see this.  I left the blog without warning.  Life got  complicated, life got hard, blogland got dramatic and I left.

You might ask why I am sticking my toe in the pond?  Well, the truth is this, it is only here that I find acceptance for certain lifestyle choices.  I find that I need to have a place to talk about things that would curl the hair back of everyone else in my brave little world.

I guess the best way to describe what I am saying is... "I miss my tribe."

The Man and I are still together, I still work with kids, and still wear alot of hats.  I am hopeful that the "tribe" is willing to take back a wandering member..

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the tribe..we missed you.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tribe missed you also, sweet Dana. Welcome back...now that you've dipped your toe in the pond...go ahead and jump in! ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Dana! I'm right where you are...sticking my toe back in the water because I know there is acceptance here. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie... we'll dive in together...

      Delete
  4. Welcome back Dana it's great to see you back blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch... you guys are the best

      Delete
  5. Hi, I know what you mean! I am glad you toed into the water!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dana.. I am delayed in reading this as I had internet issues for several weeks and am just getting back into getting caught up on my reading. Glad to see you venturing back in to blogland. We are missing good bloggers and we mot certainly welcome you back and look forward to hearing how things are going for you now.

    ReplyDelete