Monday, April 6, 2015

Whatcha Gonna do? Spank me?

Before you ask... yes I said it.  We were playing around, and it just rolled right out of my mouth...  A little voice inside myself said.."Are you stupid or what?"  However, The Man just smiled...

He has worked very, very hard this week to take care of some things that needed to be done.  He has not pushed me, but he has been here.  He has been very affectionate with me, touching, hugging, caressing..  It has been difficult at times.  It is very uncomfortable to be touched and snuggled when the walls are up.  It's almost painful, but slowly, things have gotten easier.

We had a family get together for Easter, and he and I were sending naughty messages back and forth..  We were both looking forward to playing then..  he began caressing, and then a deep massage because my muscles were screaming with tension and I drifted off to sleep.. He was prepared and happy with just snuggling, but there in that moment...  my heart longed to reconnect with him, and he loved me slowly and sweetly and it was amazing, and somehow, in that moment of meeting my needs...  the ache eased and I could breathe again.

We are working through things.  I am often timid and he is often at a loss, but we are getting there. 

13 comments:

  1. If I were to take a picture of me after reading this post, you would see a huge grin on my face! So very happy for the two of you! And yes, I can definitely see that smart a$$ remark coming out of your mouth. *snicker*

    Sending lots of prayers and positive energy.

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat. We are getting there, slowly, so slowly

      Delete
  2. Dana,
    So glad to hear things are turning around for you and your husband. Such a sweet post!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan. It has been hard, an awkward at times, but we are trying.

      Delete
  3. So beautiful. I"m so glad you are finding your way back to each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All roads lead to him.. Ya know?

      Delete
  4. I call "ditto" ... So glad you both are finding your way back to each other. Keep working at it . :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlfriend.. It's a road with twists and turns, but he is mine and I am his..

      Delete
  5. This is sweet Dana - and I echo the others :).
    hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cali. It's a work in progress ya know?

      Delete
  6. Dana, I just nominated you for the Nice Blogger award. Check out my blog for all of the information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually it is the Real Net Blog award.
    On a different note and regarding your blog post....
    I am truly pleased that there are so many good things happening. It makes me so happy to see the consistent steps forward. I am sending you a hug...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet.... It's getting easier.. I won't say it's easy yet.. or we are back to normal, whatever that is...

      Delete