Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Real Neat Blog Award

 
 
 
I WAS NOMINATED BY BLONDIE
 
THANKS!!!!!
 
 
 
Real Neat Blog Award Rules

 
1. Put the Award Logo in your post
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them.

My questions to be answered...

1. How many blog friends have you texted, spoken to on the phone, and/or met in person?  Let's see...  I have spoken to 4 blog friends, and hope to meet up with some this summer.

2. Three bloggers that have relationships most similar to your own

I would have to say Blondie, Sarah, and June from June and Ward all have a lot of traits from our marriage.

 3. How often do your blog - write posts and/or read post? 

It really depends.  Sometimes daily, weekly I post.  I try to read daily and comment when I can.  I find that if something is troubling me, or I want to share something that my "vanilla" friends wouldn't get.. I come here.

 4, Do you have more than one blog?   NO


 5. What would make you stop blogging?
I have almost stopped a couple of times.  Both times it was when the community was in an uproar over something or other and it was just too much drama for me.


 6. Are there any anonymous commenters that you liked so much that you wish they would blog?  I can't really think of any.  Most of the people who comment on my blog, leave their name, or blog name.

7. Does your spouse read your blog and/or participate with your blog?  Yes, The Man reads my blog, and sometimes comments.  Especially when he is away, it's another way for him to gage how I am doing.  It is also a way for us to communicate with one another.  He is always so encouraged by the community and how kind everyone is.


I nominate Lillyanna Rose Submits, Red Booty Woman, and Cat from Giggles, Grins and Reflections.

My questions are as follows:

1.  How long have you been blogging?
2.  Would you consider a relationship without TTWD?
3.  What do you like best about a DD relationship? What do you like least?
4.  Does anyone in your life know about your DD relationship status?
5.  What is your funniest DD experience?
6.  What is your partners most creative punishment?
7.  Would you like to meet any blog friends?






6 comments:

  1. Loved your answers Dana. Thanks for the nomination? LOL Also got nominated by Jan so will try to get both of your sets of questions answered this weekend...note I said try. ;)

    Hope you two are healing.

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you goofy thing.. Love ya

      Delete
  2. I'm just catching up on your last few posts. I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. Take small steps, take things one day at time and keep communicating. I'm definitely trying to take my own advice, so you are not alone even if our circumstances may be different. (I finally got up the courage to write about my situation on my blog if you are interested.)

    Also, I think it's great that your man reads your blog. My guy reads mine, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am headed your way now... Thanks for the kindness

      Delete
  3. Great answers, Dana. Thank you for sharing! And thank you for the nomination. :D

    ReplyDelete