Sunday, January 18, 2015

Adjustments... Attitude and other Stuff..

It has been a whirlwind, and you know what?  The Man has been steady as a rock.  In his three weeks home, we had that little discipline issue...(bleh), an overnight stay for a client, sick parents, sick kid, and just trying to be who we are.

The Man has been amazing.  We had planned a date night, and there were issues with the parents, food that needed to be cooked and I was so bummed.  I got home, and he looked at me and said, "Get up and let's go, I am taking my girl on a date."  I just melted.

There has been time for more than one GG spanking..  (All Spanko's feel free to sigh and have a moment of envy.. Cause it was soooo damn good.)  More than anything, he has stepped up when I needed help.  He has helped me to focus on doing one thing at a time.

We talked a lot about spankings..  The Man loves to spank for stress relief or for erotic or pleasure.  He hates to punish and if he did not see the benefit for me and us, he would not do it.  He finally told me that he feels that he is holding me to a standard that he himself cannot attain.  I explained to him, that I am not looking at it that way.  I am looking at it solely from my behavior and accountability.  But ya know what, is that or is that not the sign of an awesome HOH?  Love that Man..

Tomorrow I am embarking on a new way of eating in hopes of healing my thyroid.  The Man has been so supportive, he helped me make meals ahead, and yes, has agreed to hold me accountable for this.  Weight loss may come and that is going to be amazing, but mostly I just want to feel better.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Dana...very happy the Man was home to help with everything you've had to go through the last few weeks. BTW...how is your dad doing?

    Yes, dear...am just a tad bit envious over here but still so very happy for you! You have such a lovely relationship.

    Please let me know what the new eating plan is and if it helps. Sending lots of prayers and positive energy your way. I'm here if there is anything I can do to help you.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, glad your Man was there for you, giving you what you need. Good luck with the new eating plan...I have a hypothyroid and it makes losing weight go s l o w l y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding girlfriend. and I found out I have hashimoto's disease and that is just a whole new level of fun

      Delete
  3. Dear Dana

    I am the Managing Editor of the online sexuality platform SimplySxy and was wondering if we could feature you. You may check out our website here at www.SimplySxy.com and we were the official media sponsor for Hong Kong Kink Con last year.

    SimplySxy's mission is the promotion of sex positivity and sexual diversity. We are constantly on the lookout to feature interesting and talented guests on our magazine to promote their work and have them share their opinions with our readers.

    We feature guests by having them share on a particular topic about Sex/Kink/Love/Relationships etc which will give our readers a more intimate and personal touch. You can check out this feature by Mistress Dawn as an example http://simplysxy.com/articles/2014/12/18/corporal-punishment-are-you-ready-for-pain/ or some guest wish to be featured anonymously such as Adrianna on http://simplysxy.com/articles/2015/01/16/tips-for-the-new-domme/

    Do let me know if you're interested, and if you have any queries, I'll be most happy to answer them. Thank you.

    Best Regards,

    Ty L
    Managing Editor
    ty@simplysxy.com

    www.SimplySxy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your interest. The Man is not home right now, but said we would discuss it when he got home

    ReplyDelete