Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Dog ate... the Paddle....

Now, those of you who have been around with me a while know that I am a lover of good girl spankings, erotic spankings and stress relief spankings.  (Notice that punishment spankings were not in that lengthy list of yummy....)  Well, you all know that I have things to make right between The Man and I and the reckoning is pending.....

Everyone also knows that I bought a nifty little toy that was called the Hand Buddy.  Nice little square of leather that slips over the hand...  Nice thud, deep sting..  yeah...  Anywho..  I have this dog...  Love her, she's my sleeping pal, and well her only short coming is that anything, and I do mean anything leather is like a beacon to her.  She chewed the end of my rose paddle that I love so much when we first got her.



Now, imagine my surprise to come home today and find a very, VERY chewed up Hand Buddy in the living room floor. 



 My first thought was OMG, the kids saw that....  My second was, OMG she chewed my favorite toy.  My third and most important thought was... WHY oh WHY could she not have chewed up the punishment paddle if she was going to chew something.



I mean can't you just see it...  I'm sorry Sir, but the punishment paddle has met with an unfortunate demise... (imagine gleeful delight here)

 
 
Alas, it was not to be.  Of course, the punishment paddle is safely stored.  Go figure...

8 comments:

  1. Poor Dana...maybe you need to teach the pup what to chew so when she starts chewing on leather...stick a wooden paddle in her mouth. ;) Hope you are able to replace you Hand Buddy soon.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah well, to add insult to injury.. It's "out of stock..."

      Delete
  2. LOL!! Play fetch with the punishment paddle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only if I don't get caught.....LOL

      Delete
  3. Sounds like Murphy's Law to me, Dana. It cracks me up how freaked out we get when our 'toys' get seen by our kids. My hubby left our spatula on his dresser the other day and daughter did a double take. o_o
    Hope you have a very happy New Year!! And can get more of those fun toys and favorite kind of spankings.
    hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cali!! I know that's right. My daughter is aware of certain aspects of our relationship... and still it freaks me out...

      Delete
  4. Dana...thanks for starting the New Year out right with a good laugh. I have to agree with Cat and maybe stratigically show your pup what items are the more preferred ones to chew on... Good luck with that one..

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, it's always nice to have wishful thinking :P

    Callie

    ReplyDelete