Sunday, October 5, 2014

All About Dat Bass...

As a kid growing up, I was never skinny.  I had curves.  I was much smaller than I am now, but still.  I was and am well blessed up top and have a "spankable ass".  yeah, The Man loves that. 
 
Anywho...  a song has come out.  It's a catchy tune.. I love it, and I so wish that girls of all sizes listened to it... every single night.. like a mantra... Are you ready?  Get your groove on girls...
 
 
I selected the one that has the lyrics.. cause well I think they are SUPER important.. and cute..
 
Now, if you are thin, please don't take offense.  This is more about accepting yourself for who you are..
 
 

11 comments:

  1. There have been TONS of songs about big booties lately. It's all the rage now! We are right on trend, sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that's right.. I just think it's such a catchy little tune..

      Delete
  2. I was skinny when I was younger with no boobs, no caboose, no curves. :( And now? Not skinny but still have no boobs, no caboose, no curves. ;( Still...love the song. ;) Thanks for sharing Dana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat, you and me both! The only curve I have is the one that makes people think I am prego when I am not!

      Delete
  3. no one has ever written a song about a tiny little butt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dana,

    Oh my goodness, LOVE this song!!! I was blessed with a bootie, but the chest... Well at least I have curves in one area. :0) My daughter and her friends have this song playing all the time, Alex (who doesn't listen to the radio or music in general which to this day I don't get) even knows the words now. He yelled up to her the other night to get her bootie down the stairs or there would be trouble... She tried to explain it was treble but he gave her "the look". But I had a great laugh.

    Hugs,
    Irish Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol I love this song! It is so very catchy. :)

    ReplyDelete