Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Questions from a New Twist After All These Years...

So..  Meredith put together a questionnaire, and in the spirit of fun, (and waiting.. waiting for The Man to come home, I thought I would answer them..)  I always love to do these, as it helps me get insight into you guys out there..



Do your eyes light up when he comes to you?    Always!!!  And everyone at work knows when he hits land for the first time after being gone.  They tell me my whole face lights up and my voice goes all Girly...


What sports do you watch together?  NO..  we hate sports.  Well, he hates sports.  I like some sports.  When the Tarheels are playing especially in the Sweet Sixteen, The Man is kind enough to leave me the TV and the living room...


On a scale of 1 to 10, how important is lingerie when it usually ends up on the floor?  Ah...  in our world, it's very important.  The Man loves matching panties and bra.  He likes costumes, he likes slinky, he likes girly, and he loves it when I get something that makes me feel sexy.


Do you watch Netflix's House of Cards?  I started to and then it was too much like the drama at work and I lost interest.


What outdoor activity do you do together? We love to hike.  We love to visit waterfalls, the beach.  Yeah, the outdoors, it soothes me.

What is his dream vacation?  One where we are together.  New Orleans is our favorite place to go.


What is your dream vacation?  I love New Orleans.  I love the beach.  Right now, I am planning my dream vacation in that I have made arrangements for our entire family plus my folks to go on a vacation next June.  My Daddy has significant health issues and I want to do this for him.  Our entire family is building our vacation around what he wants to do.


What is your favorite book of all time?  Oh the Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss.  I have read it to each of my children at their high school graduation parties.


What was your last argument about?  Taxes.


Are there any words you use that he does not like?  He doesn't like it when I curse.  There is no rule, but he doesn't think it's lady like, so I try very hard.  However....  WHATEVER....  is always a bad thing..


Do you have any restrictions about internet time?  No, we don't.  Our circumstance is different in that we use the net to communicate while he is gone.


Do you have a phobia?  LORD yes!!!  I am terrified of high places.


When do you melt into his arms?  When the day is hard, or when he has done something that shows me in a very special way that he loves me.


Are you watching Outlander?  Since I have no idea what you are talking about, I guess that is no.


Does your Hoh have a motto?  Not really, although he often tells me that being HoH makes him a better man, makes him want to be a better man.


What is your question for me?  What is your favorite dessert?

8 comments:

  1. Dana,
    I loved your answers. Favorite desset is fresh peaches with a dollop of vanilla ice cream. Thank you for doing the questionnaire. It means a lot ot me!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers Dana! New Orleans is one of my favorite cities also. What is your daddy's dream vacation? I know it is going to be awesome!

    Three days and counting...:D

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh...taxes--always an argument-starter :(

    We also hate the word "whatever." Neither of us use it anymore, because of how hurtful and disrespectful it is.

    "Outlander" is a time-travel, historical fiction, romance novel (yes, all three genres!). There was a VERY controversial spanking scene in the book that I'm sure they will not show on TV, so it's just more plain vanilla romance for the masses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I had no idea. I may have to check it out...

      Delete
  4. Loved reading through your answers Dana. I have a fear of heights as well. I enjoy pushing myself in regards to heights too see how far I can go. It has done nothing to remedy this fear but it sure has brought an adrenaline rush at times.
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't push.. don't need to.. the thought makes me woozy... so yeah... that's enough...:)

      Delete