Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My Take on Big Girl Panties

When the going gets tough or it needs a little extra, or I just have to push on through, I often say....

 
 
 
 
So... let me explain something....  The Man has been gone for a VERY long time.  He doesn't have tickets home yet, and it's looking like another 10 days or so... 
 
 
 
 
 
There is a new person at work and since we are in the same position, everyone had the bright idea for him to go EVERYWHERE with me.  I have been on the road a lot this week.. (350 miles today) and this man has been with me for EVERY freaking mile.  Did I mention that he is chatty?  And about stuff that doesn't mean a damn thing to me?  Or that I am 99% positive he doesn't have it to do this job?  And STILL he talks...
 
 
 
 
I asked The Man today if he was aware that EVERYONE was on my last nerve.  He simply said, "Yes, it means you need a spanking and I need laid." 
 
 
 
I had to do something very hard at work today.  It involves a child that I love dearly, and I'm just not sure she is going to make it.  So, The Man checked on me as he could, and me being me said...
"I'm a big girl.  I can handle it."
 
 
 
And him being him sent back...  "Yes you are, and even big girls need their Daddy sometimes.  I'm sorry I'm not there."
 
 
 
 
 
So... that all being said....  I am relatively sure that Big Girl Panties are high OVER rated..
 


10 comments:

  1. I do agree with you Dana! Big girl panties can most definitely be overrated. Sorry it's gonna be so much longer before the Man is home but then...YES you will both get what you need!

    Sending lots of prayers that the child survives and thrives.

    How much longer do you have to put up with Chatty Charlie? Sending lots of prayers and positive energy that you don't strangle him or even seriously hurt him.

    I'm here if you need me. Oh and love all the pics...especially the second and last! ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am free tomorrow, but Friday... he is back with me.. Lord help us all.

      Delete
  2. Ugh Dana I am so sorry you are dealing with this guy AND missing The Man : (. I totally agree that big girl panties are overrated lol! Sometimes I with I could throw mine away lol!
    Hang in there girl-I'm praying for you!
    Love,
    Scarlet ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was out of my hair today... Tomorrow is another story.

      Delete
  3. Sometimes it all gets to be too much! I totally hear you on the big girl panties. But we always get on the best we can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got em on and cinched up tight... My other favorite saying is, "Suck it up cupcake."

      Delete
  4. I just wouldn't wear panties, tell him that you just gave up on wearing the big girl panties and he might find a way to get home really fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am interested to see if he comments on this one Blondie... I would hate for him to like fake a heart attack...LOL

      Delete
  5. I don't care what kind of panties you are wearing. As soon as I'm home you'll have them pulled down so I can spank that beautiful bottom. Better yet, don't wear any!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Promises.. promises.... I love you, hurry home.

      Delete