Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I needed a laugh so I thought I would share

Okay... the down and dirty.. The son has been gone a week today.  I have heard from him.  My heart is sore... The Man is supposed to be home this week, only it's going to be another 16 days.. Yeah, I'm real happy bout that.  My youngest starts high school this year, and we won't even discuss work, cause well.. it's work...  Oh, and I lost 8 pounds last week...  Anywho......  I think we all need a laugh.  Tomorrow is hump day...  I have pets, if you have pets.. any kind, you know they are too funny...


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
YEAH I'M FEELING THIS ONE...
 
 
 
 
Alright... this is too funny..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And this last one isn't funny, but it is so how I feel....
 
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pics Dana...love them all...especially the first and last ones. So sorry about the delay with the Man coming home. Happy you heard from your son and CONGRATULATIONS on losing those 8 pounds...how awesome is that! :D Hang in there...this too shall pass. Am here if you need me.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! We are on the downward slope.. I think...

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry you're missing your son! I certainly hope that the days pass quickly until the Man is home again! Congrats on your weight loss! And thanks for sharing the cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will get better Grace. It's just so, hard. and we are on the downward slope till The Man comes home.

      Delete
  3. I miss him too and I hate I wasn't there to tell him goodbye. Thanks for the smiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cookie Monster? Really? and I love you

      Delete
  4. My heart is feeling for you. Pictures were cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blondie.. It's laugh or cry

      Delete
  5. Sorry I am late on this one Dana, I don't know how I missed it except that things have just been totally nuts here and I haven't had as much reading time as I like due to some work related stuff..I loved the pics especially the last one which I totally feel as well. I am sorry the Man has bed delayed especially when this time was longer to begin with-I know that must be very hard. I really hope his time at home gets to be a little longer...thinking of you & praying for your son.
    Love,
    Scarlet ; )

    ReplyDelete