Tuesday, August 26, 2014

For the love of a Spanking...

Now for those of you who are Spankno's, you will probably have little to no interest in this post.  Unless it is to try to convince your HoH to try something different.
 
I have officially "come up for air."  I purchased something new in preparation for The Man's return.  If you have been reading my blog, you all know that I am a Spanko.  Even among those of us who enjoy spanking, there are different needs.  For me, the most wonderfully erotic sensation comes with what I call the "thud" of The Man's hand.  It's the deep pressure that I long for more than the sting.  Although I like the sting.. But I digress.
 
Anywho, I purchased something called the hand buddy from Cane-Iac. 
 
 
Leather SPANKING BUDDY  -  7" x 3 1/2"  - $14.99
 
 
This little thing is amazing.  It adds the thud that I need, without wearing The Man's hand out.  It is deliciously intense without going so far so fast that I can't handle it.  It has been a most amazing addition to our toy chest.  I never, ever thought I would find anything that I loved better than my rose paddle, but I have.  It's not for everyone, and variety is the spice of life.

12 comments:

  1. Glad you found something that you like ;) we have that, SC uses it for warm ups...can't say I love it as it is never being used lovingly lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eww.. well, ehem... That is the brown leather paddle from London Tanner's at our house... No likey...

      Delete
  2. Dana,
    In my mind, I love spankings, but on my bottom, it is very hard to take. Jack loves his paddle so there is no hope.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dread them when they are only for punishment.

      Delete
  3. Happy you enjoyed it Dana...what does the Man think of it?

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He says he loves it, and loves what it does for me.

      Delete
  4. Glad you found something you like :) I'm interested to hear what he thinks too..glad he's coming home soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He says it's awesome. Only draw back, hand still gets a bit sore.

      Delete
  5. Looks interesting Dana, glad it's exactly what you need because you REALLY deserve it (in a good way) for having to go without for so long! So glad you have been getting what you need! I also dread & I would even go so far as to say I fear punishment spankings at times-good girl spankings are great & I love them but we actually hadn't been doing many of them anymore, we are just beginning to find our way back to them. I think it may actually come down to having too many different labels but we are figuring it out. Enjoy The Man for every second he is home!
    Love,
    Scarlet ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. punishment terrifies me too.

      Delete
  6. Where did you find it, Dana? I like hand spankings, too, and Kane's hand gets worn out sometimes.

    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cane-iac is where I ordered it from. It's in the leather section.

      Delete