Tuesday, July 22, 2014

How to know when the Master is in the house..

Right before The Man left this time... He was packing.. and I was watching him.. and I started to giggle...He raised that eyebrow as if to say What?
 
Well, I know in this lifestyle.  We as the submissive partner, know when the HoH has come into the room, and we have all discussed, The Look...  or a certain phrase, that lets us know either to cease and desist, or that it's tooooo late.
 
However, when in an intimate situation...  for us..  How do you know when the Master has come onto the scene.  I know immediately folks think of leather, and whips and chains, and toys and stuff..  Let me take a side road here..  Toys are our friends.. Just sayin...  Anywho...
 
My hubby, love of my life, Master of my heart, The Man..  loves cookies.  All kind of cookies.  Chocolate Chip are his fav. and I love to make them for him.  With that in mind...  Last year I bought him...  Wait for it.. Wait for it...
 
 
Yup.. that is right.  Cookie Monster PJ's.
 
 
Now imagine if you will...  It's play time, the scene is set, wine has been imbibed..  The kids are gone, and the Master enters into the room... Wearing Cookie Monster.  I know... Giggle.. it's okay.  More times than not, when we are playing, he is wearing his fav. pj's.  Soooo...  that is why I was laughing.  The conversation went something like this...
 
Me:  Giggle..
The Man:  What are you laughing about Little Girl...
Me:  Well, I wonder how all my other friends in blogland know when the Master has entered the scene..
The Man:  Huh?
Me:  Well, mine happens to wear Cookie Monster jammies.. and THAT is how I know...
The Man:  Yeah, you need to post something on your blog about that...
 
So, I did, and now..  how do the rest of you know?

 
 


20 comments:

  1. Cookie Monster PJ's made me giggle lol (literally):) I know when Jordan has turned to Dom mode during sex when he starts making me talk and answer him as Sir. Don't know that I could take cookie monster seriously:)~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all in the googlie eyes Lillyana... All in the eyes...:)

      Delete
  2. ROFL Dana...you little stinker...and yes, I am giggling. I always knew Matthew's mood by the look in his eyes and whether he was rubbing his palm. Yes, seriously, itchy palm. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll stick with the jammies..:)

      Delete
    2. In case I didn't make it clear...sometimes he had a wicked grin and look in his eyes and he wasn't rubbing his palm...then I knew we were gonna dance. ;)

      Delete
  3. Those pajamas are SO adorable!! I want a pair! I would crack up if I had to go over a lap with cookie monster staring up at me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah well... I start out laughing... :)

      Delete
  4. lol I love it! It goes completely against the societal view of such interactions and yet, it is much more real. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace.. That was my thought.. I'll take MY Man in cookie monster pj's over anyone in leather..

      Delete
  5. Love it! But have no idea how you take him seriously in those pajamas. I am in awe of you. ;-)

    D always is serious, except when he is being silly. It's very easy to distinguish - except when it's not. Lol! I would be in big trouble all the time if I had to try to figure out when he is in full on HoH mode or Master role.

    Love Cat's comment and further clarification! Lol! That piercingly intense stare, or that eye gleam...yup. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! To be honest, I was so afraid of my feelings and how intense.. The pj's were.. well disarming..

      Delete
  6. When he starts telling me how each part of me is his & what he will do to/with me & then tells me he owns me...before he said it to me I didn't every think it was something I would have wanted to hear, but he tried it out one day without us talking about it & my response was imidiate & undeniable & so it became his go to ; )
    P.S. My guy loves cookies & Cookie Monster too & I got him the tee shirt!
    Love,
    Scarlet ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love a man who loves Cookies.. The Man talks to me as well, it's the tone, that deep, quiet.. Deep Sigh.. Yeah....

      Delete
  7. Cute post - so I know to look for a man with cookie pj's

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, this is adorable! Love the PJs, and I love how he wants us all to know about them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dana! New reader here. Loved this post, particularly since my Master has quite the cookie addition:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome!! Thanks for stopping by.. Yeah, he's pretty amazing...

      Delete