Tuesday, June 17, 2014

N and O....

N stands for... NO.  I hate that word.  I hate to be told NO.  The Man doesn't tell me No very often, but when he does, it ruffles my feathers.  Most of the time (all of the time) he  is telling me NO for my own good.  And even if I know that... that obstinate little girl in me.. rises up outta nowhere.. and says.. something stupid like>>>
 
 
 
 
 
Which normally leads to a totally different kind of No....
 
 
 
Yes imagine me screaming no....
 
 
O stands for...  Orgasm.  I just had to do this one.   I was thinking today of how many of the big "O" I faked with my first husband.  I swore that I would NEVER, EVER fake another.  I have learned something about the big "O".  It is another level of intimacy.  In that moment, you are completely out of control and you have to trust your partner to watch over you, share the moment with you.
 
The Man is very very good to me in this regard.  And I have never, ever had to fake it to make it so speak.
 




6 comments:

  1. LOL Dana...I don't like that word either...unless I'm saying it! *snicker* Ooh and do like O's lots and lots of those! Happy you and the Man are having a lovely time. :D

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. Life is good... for the most part..

      Delete
  2. Love this post & your discription of the big "O", so so true! I finally started my own blog scarletandclarksworld.blogspot.com I hope you will check it out when you get a minute ; ) also I am planning to start a blog roll and add you to it if that is ok with you ; )
    Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait... Headed there now.

      Delete
  3. Loved this post. Gave me a good laugh to end my day with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I combined my letters and did NOPE for N, O, and P, haha. I also hate to be told No, but it doesn't happen very often, so I can't complain.

    I hope you don't have to fake orgasms anymore! I've never done it, although there have been times when I've felt bad that my husband has gone on for so long, and I just can't seem to make it happen!

    ReplyDelete