Monday, June 9, 2014

G is for....

Good Girl spankings...  It took me quite a while to fess up, admit, and embrace the fact that I am a spanko.  I love it.  I love the release, the pleasure.. Yeah...  When it's good girl spankings.

I crave them.  He is never so loving as when he gives me what I need, want and long for.  It never ceases to amaze me that I can take so much more when it is this kind of spanking.  Punishment.. not so much... I hate it when I have disappointed him.

There is just something totally yummy about the anticipation.. the not knowing what he is going to choose to spank me with..  and then seeing my favorite, the rose paddle.  However, I have to say.. there is nothing, NOTHING better than the deep thud and burn of his hands... 

So yeah...  g is for good girl spankings and all the yummy that goes with it..  Did I mention The Man comes home tomorrow?

8 comments:

  1. Doing my happy dance for you...the Man is coming home and you are gonna get some GG spankings! :D Have a wonderful time and remember to lean on that Man of yours during the difficult encounters!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... well the darn room is clean....:)

      Delete
  2. Hope you get lots of GG spankings Dana! You so deserve it! Congrats on you son graduating & on getting your bedroom all clean! Hope all goes as well as it can with the out-laws
    Love,
    Scarlet ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All cleaned... and well it's going as well as can be expected. The Man has been great to never leave me alone..

      Delete
  3. You haven't posted in a while, so hopefully that means you're having tons of GG spankings and fun now that your man is home. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm The Man has been very good to me..

      Delete
  4. You and me both! GG are great. Sometimes they are still hard to ask for. You might want to read my post today - sometimes it's hard to ask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so hard to ask. It is something that I still struggle with.

      Delete