Wednesday, May 14, 2014

NEVER underestimate a GEEK!!!

We had a wonderful adventure in Louisiana..  We went to the Zoo, and visited a Sugar Plantation that was stunning..  and went to New Orleans, The French Quarter and Bourbon Street...

I had 5 days of The Man all to myself.  It was glorious.  We laughed, we talked, we were silly, and I was the sole focus of The Man's attention..  OMG...  whew.. anywho...

I can honestly say I had an Orgasm on Bourbon Street...  (you ALL are so naughty) There was a nice gal on the street corner (again... get your mind out of the gutter... hehehe) who was selling test tubes of shots.  She put two together and called it an Orgasm.  Yeah, it was yummy...

So, on the way home, The Man was listening to a book that was talking about scientists and apparently they were quarrelling amongst themselves, and he said..."Oh MY God, they are a bunch of whiney bitches..."  Now, let me stop here and remind you all that I live in a house full of Geeks.  They tease me with it, torment me with over my head conversations, technology and gadgets till my eyes feel like they may bleed.. So, when I had the opportunity... I took it. 

I didn't even look up from my book as I said, so sweetly, "Almost all Geeks are." CHA- CHING!!!  I watched it register on his face what I said..  He tickled me, threatened retribution, and I laughed and laughed...

Flash forward to Tuesday, as I am in the spanking position (GG) and we are having our last night together before he has to leave...  and he is punctuating every stroke with...  WHACK (Almost) WHACK (all) WHACK (Geeks) WHACK (are)...  He left me in no doubt as to whether My Geek can swing a paddle..  And it was wonderful..

He left today, and I am wearing his tshirt because it smells like him.  It's almost one am and I can't sleep.  The bed is too big, and I miss his warmth, and his arms as I drift to sleep.  I miss the last thing I hear before I drift off to sleep, being... I love you little girl... so very much..

5 comments:

  1. LOL Dana...had to laugh when you 'got' the Man...good one. ;) I can hear the smile in your voice as you write about your trip. Orgasms...out in public...on a busy street...from a woman...with the Man watching! What is this world coming to?!? LOL

    Now close your eyes, breathe deeply and know that the sooner you go to sleep, the sooner you can dream of being in the Man's arms.

    I'm here if ya need to talk.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat,

      I decided NOT to mention the entertaining texts I sent while tipsy....

      Delete
  2. LOL Dana...Notice that I didn't mention them either even though they were highly entertaining. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this! I have a son who's a physics & calculus geek - and he just loves to share what he's excited about. I'm constantly telling him - with a smile - that he lost me at the first sentence, but he insists on continuing. I try my best, but just feel like Penny from The Big Bang Theory, lol. I LOVED that you got that zinger in with your hubby, and that he laughed about it too.
    So glad that you got those 5 wonderful days alone with him - I know how precious that is - getting all his attention and loving. And how hard it is to let him leave again.. Hope he isn't gone for too long this time -
    hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gone for a month... and it was soo good..

      Delete