Sunday, April 27, 2014

Liebster Award.... Hey!! Cali picked me!!!

I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Cali from Cali's mom.  Let me say... it was almost as exciting as the evening spent with The Man having hot monkey sex...  but I digress.

So..  Here are the rules:

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.

2. Display the award on your blog-- by including it in your post and / or displaying it using a "widget" or "gadget".
 
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
 
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
 
5. Nominate 5 to 11 blogs you feel deserve this award, who have less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display the widget that lets readers know this information.
 
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
 
7. List these rules on your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to :
 
8. Inform people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it (they Onot have heard of it!)

Here are the questions:

  • 1.  What kind of music do you listen to in the car?  And do you sing along?
  •      I listen to a little bit of everything, and OH yeah.. I sing along.. and loudly
  •  2.  Do you have an item of clothing that you love but your spouse/family hates?
  •          Not really.  My daughter calls my comfy clothes "soccer mom"
  •  3.  Favorite season?
  •          Spring
  •  4.  Favorite movie?
  •        Tombstone!!!  My entire family knows that if I am watching Tombstone, it has been a bad, bad   day and they need to steer clear.
  •  5.  Strangest food you ever tried?
  •       Beef Liver, and it was nasty then and it's nasty now!!!
  •  6.  Least favorite chore about the house?
  •       Putting away the laundry... 
  •  7.  Do you have a hobby?
  •        Oh yes!!  I love, love to garden and to read...
  •  8.  Favorite guilty pleasure?
  •        Oh well now...  Good Girl Spanking are so yummy!!!
  •  9.  Favorite vacation destination?  
  •        New Orleans for where I've been.  My greatest hope is to visit Ireland
  •  10. Favorite thing to eat?
  •         Fruit and chocolate... I know..I know...
  •  11.  What song takes you right back to high school?
  •          George Thoroughgood...  Bad to the Bone...

Random Facts:

1.  My favorite color is purple
2.  People would be shocked if they knew I was submissive down to the marrow of my bones
3.  I don't look my age.
4.  I have two kids with high functioning autism.  One I birthed the other I adopted.
5.  People would be shocked if they knew how easy it is to hurt my feelings.
6.  I think comfort is more important than sexy...  If you can have them both.. AWESOME
7.  I love playing card games.
8.  I have had the same best friend for 15 years, and she doesn't know I love to have my fanny blistered..
9.  I love when The Man knows what I'm thinking without telling him.
10.  My favorite place to be is my home.
11.  I love to entertain and am so happy I have a home to do it in.

Now... Whew.. Let me see...  I nominate:

Irishy from Loving me Always
Sadie from Sadie's secret Eat Pray Spank Love
Kenzie from Red Bottoms and TTWD


Now for my questions:

1.  How did you and your spouse/significant other meet?
2.  How is your favorite way to travel?
3.  Spanko or Spankno?
4.  Do  you like to read?  And if so, what kinds of books?
5.  Do you enjoy camping?  And if so, what is your idea of "roughing it"  (tent, camper, cabin, black and white TV?)
6.  If you could meet any one person who would it be and why?
7.  Dog or a cat person?
8.  What flavor ice cream do you hate?
9.  Did you bring this lifestyle to your mate or was it the other way around?
10.  Name one thing besides spanking that if people knew about you would be shocking?
11.  How old were you when you got  your first kiss?

Thanks Cali for nominating me..

10 comments:

  1. Love this! It's so fun learning a little more about you! Congrats on winning. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah. I enjoyed it, and was thrilled that Cali nominated me.

      Delete
  2. Hey Dana...loved your answers but have to wonder why you were answering them instead of having hot monkey sex with the Man! :D

    Purple is my favorite color and also my oldest granddaughters'! You have such a beautiful and loving heart, it's really not a surprise that your feelings can be easily hurt.

    Look for Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranate...very very good! BTW Dark Chocolate and Pomegranate are both good for you so that negates the calories! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!!

    Thanks for sharing your lovely answers. Oh and have fun in New Orleans...lots of hot monkey sex!!!!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... um... we had already had the afore mentioned activity BEFORE I posted this blog... Just sayin... and I love Brookside..

      Delete
  3. Hey Dana!
    I'm so glad that you enjoyed this - and I loved your answers! It's great to learn more about you - And it was way fun to see that we have way more in common than I thought - I love purple, I love card games, don't look my age and I love hot monkey sex too! Hope you get lots more of it! :)
    hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to see I have much in common with you. spades is my favorite card game, how about you?

      Delete
    2. Woohoo Dana...I love playing Spades! :D

      Delete
    3. I love spoons, gin rummy & solitaire, since it's often only me playing. I need to learn about spades though

      Delete
  4. Aww thanks so much for the nomination! I can't wait to do a post on this. :) Btw, I've never been to New Orleans or Ireland and both places are very high up on my vaca bucket list! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love, LOVE going to New Orleans with THE Man... it is just a very magical place for us...

      Delete