Wednesday, April 30, 2014

All KINDS of Animals....

Yup.. Yup... all kinds.. Let's see.. first of all.. I gotta new baby....  I love her...  Her name is LADY... I named her..


 
ISN"T SHE CUTE?
 
Photo: My new baby
 
 
 
Now... she is extra special.. cause she chewed the paddle...
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have a stuffed frog that is extra special.  The Man bought it for me when we had a terrible car accident.  I often hold it, to ease the tension in my shoulder when I sleep.  He woke in the middle of the night...  gasping.... THE DOG...  he thought I was strangling the dog..   ONLY, it was the FROG...  Yeah, I laughed.
 
 
 
 

 
And finally...  yeah.. I am waiting for The Man to get out of the shower, so we can have hot MONKEY sex... 
 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. Awww Dana...your new baby is beautiful! Have fun with the hot monkey sex...braggart! LOL

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is isn't she? I am not bragging.. merely sharing my good fortune... :)

      Delete
  2. She's so sweet! Looks like a Lady. Enjoy your evening;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tess. I miss you.. I hope you are doing well.

      Delete
  3. Yay! Here's to no "CB" interruptions lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww - I love your new dog! We just got a new kitty here too - so much fun getting to know a new member of the family!
    And hot monkey sex! You go girl!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cali... She is wonderful... And well.. so was the other....

      Delete
  5. Lol what a cute dog, even cuter for chewing up that paddle! ;)

    ReplyDelete