Monday, December 30, 2013

Some of the More Entertaining Moments from this Past Year

The Man and I are coming up on our 3 year anniversary into this adventure we all share in some form or fashion.  We will take New Years Eve to talk about this last year, set goals, and look at what's working and what's not.

That being said.... I thought I would highlight a few of the more entertaining moments from this past year.


1.  Let us all remember the time I broke my diet with a large M&M McFlurry which made me sick AND got a spanking...



2.  Or how about the time when I heard a statement flow out of my mouth that makes me shake my head when I read one of you have said it...  "YOU aren't the BOSS of me..."



3.  OR...  Oh Lord, I can't even believe I said it... "THAT didn't hurt."  (I know right?) 



4.  One of my favorites, right before getting spanked for smoking..
 
The Man:  I know you are sorry....
Me:  Not really.  I am sorry you are upset, but I would do it again under the same circumstances...


5.  Let us all remember my bright idea of purchasing not one but TWO wooden paddles for him to try out...  on me.....  Yeah I deserved what I got for sheer stupidity.. NOT my finer moment.


I hope that everyone has had a wonderful holiday.  Everyone at my house is eating cookies as fast as they can because they know that the "program" is about to be a way of life again...  And we all know, there are NO cookies and NO chips on the program....

17 comments:

  1. Dana
    Funny, I have done some of those very same things. My backside tingles just thinking about it.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? And when someone else does them, I think things like, Really? Girl what were you thinking...

      Delete
  2. LOL Dana...I remember these moments of "brilliance" and I remember what I thought when I heard about them..."are you out of your developing´ mind?" Wishing you less moments of such "brilliance" in the coming year.

    Wishing you, the Man and your family a peaceful and happy 2014!

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless spell check! That is supposed to be everlovin´ mind not developing mind!

      Delete
    2. Oh.. I dunno, I think developing, or lack there of may cover the whole mess... hehehe

      Delete
  3. Dana,

    Congrats on your 3 year anniversary and happy new year. These moments of brilliance crack me up, especially you aren't the boss of me. It's great to end the year on such a light note. Eat those cookies quick and enjoy 2014.

    Hugs,
    TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... keep in mind, we were toe to toe when I said it... NO wiggle room, no room to navigate or distance for safety. Never let it be said I'm not brave. Or is that stupid? I get them confused from time to time. I am so glad to hear from you girlfriend...

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your 3 year anniversary!

    Loved the "that didn't hurt" comment. I recently told SM "You didn't do it right!"
    LOL

    Happy New Year!

    sara :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Open mouth... bare butt....

      Delete
  5. Amazing isn't it when our sensible mind is just a split second behind our mouth. These things actually make me laugh when I read about others saying them and sometimes I thing who on earth would say that.... Oh yeah, me!
    Happy new year Dana
    Janey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right... open mouth... oh wait... that does NOT work out for me...

      Delete
  6. In retrospect, these are pretty darn funny. Yes, I've pulled the "didn't hurt" line before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems we all have.. and when they were swinging a hand, paddle, you get the drift...

      Delete
  7. Oh Sara... the things we say and do in TTWD. LOL I think we've all said at least half of those at some time or other... and bought implements we later regretted. LOL But they are funny to read now that they are in the past. ;)

    {{{hugs}}} HAPPY NEW YEAR. EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I have often thought, standing with a red bottom... and you thought that was a good idea why?

      Delete
  8. Lol, hey might as well look at those things as learning experiences, right? ;)

    This post made me laugh! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Learning.. right? Ummm... dang if I wouldn't say them again....

    ReplyDelete