Thursday, October 31, 2013

THANK YOU RED BOOTY WOMAN!!!!!!

Today, out of the blue, I received a package from Christina.  You have no idea how much it meant to me.  It has been a real struggle on the home front, the work front..  yeah you get the idea.

Anywho...  It was WONDERFUL.  I was feeling down, low, and has anyone very read the book,

Alexander's terrible horrible no good very bad day?  Yeah..  Me and Alex.. we have been buds..


 
 
 
So, upon arriving home (did I mention I did the tightrope dance of NOT hanging up on The Man?)  There was this box, this lovely box.. and it had my name on it, just mine.  I opened it, and there was a note inside from C.  It is so humbling to me that with all she has going on, that she took the time to do something so special for me.  The Man is right.  The people I have "met" here are just awesome.
 
So C.... This is for you...
 
 
 
 
 
YOU WERE MY ANGEL TODAY!!!!



9 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had something to lift your spirits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was like my very, very unbirthday

      Delete
  2. Aww Dana...so very happy for you. C is a real blessing isn't she. This is one of my favorite songs...hope she enjoys it.

    Sending lots of healing energy and positive thoughts your way.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet :)
    Sometimes it just takes one little thing to turn your day around :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just stood in my kitchen and giggled and cried.. It was awesome.

      Delete
  4. That's so nice for you and of her. The people here in blogland really are pretty terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that the box made you smile - that was the purpose of it! I'm just sorry it sat ready to go for a few months but it was delayed when our daughter was sick. Thank you for the song, my friend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This community really does have some wonderful people, especially when it comes to Christina. :) So glad that she was able to touch you in such a beautiful way. :) {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete