Sunday, October 27, 2013

NO Yellow Cake

Just to give a bit of history...  At my folks 50th wedding anniversary, my brother and his wife took care of the cake.  Well, the bakery did a bright, I mean BRIGHT yellow sheet cake. 

We are discussing giving my parents house a bit of a makeover for Christmas and my brother is coming up with reasons not to.  Hence forth, the conversation. 

The Man:

blah, blah, blah... The Man spanked me 4 times a week and we still found time decorate, repair the house and cook.
 
  • Me

    LOL
    with NO yellow cake
     
  • The Man
    No yellow cake? WTF
  • Me:
    NO yellow cake
    And I don't want to hear anymore about it, Big Bird
     
  • The Man:
    Haarumph.
    I'll ask our daughter in law for one. She'll take care of it.
     
  • Me:
    No spanking for like EVER if I see a yellow cake
     
  • The Man:
    Sadly, that's not your call... Bwa ha ha...
     
  • Me:
    It is if I withdraw consent
     
  • The Man
    That's a low blow.
     
  • Me:
    Just want to level the playing field over a bright ass yellow, big bird wanna be cake
     
  • The Man
    I just wanna spank your ass. Is that so wrong?
     
  • Me
    Then NO yellow cake
  • This is not hard
     
  • The Man
    other things are. Especially when I think of you :)
  • Me:
    Do NOT attempt to confuse me... NO yellow cake.. Say it...
    Say it Loud
    Say is Proud
     
  • The Man
    I'm going to spank you.

     
  • Me:
    NOT if I see a yellow cake
     
  • The Man
    What if I seduce you, tie you up, then produce the yellow cake...
    Bwa ha ha

  • Me
    then tied up, and seduced, I am going to withdraw consent
     
  • The Man
    Hmmm. that is so uncool...
     
  • Me
    And why is a Yellow Cake so important to you?
  • The Man
    because I was told I can't have it.
     
  • Me
    I get spanked for that kind of attitude.
    You are setting a poor example.
  • The Man
    Yeah, do as i say, not as I do
    Sadly, I need to run off and look at stuff. I'll talk to you later.


  • And this is one of the reasons why I love him so..  He makes me laugh...and we can play..

    8 comments:

    1. LOL Dana...you two crack me up. I do love yellow cake with fudge icing and yellow cake is the base of my Christmas cake...of course, neither are"Big Bird yellow" ;-)

      Hugs and blessings...
      Cat

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. The icing on the cake in question was BRIGHT yellow...

        Delete
    2. I'm wondering where to get the recipe for this "Big Bird Yellow" cake. :) Sounds yummy. I'm glad you two are having such a good time.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. The cake was white.. the icing on the other hand...

        Delete
    3. LMAO @ the 'bad example' retort. Love it, too funny :)

      ReplyDelete