Saturday, October 26, 2013

Come Celebrate with Me!!!!

Oh have I got something to share...  It's exciting, it's awesome, it's amazing!!!!  Wanna guess what it is?

No, it's not a get out of a spanking card
 
 
 
 
No, it's not a new car.  I got that for Christmas..
 
 
 
 
OH WAIT... CHRISTMAS!!!  That is the announcement.
 
 
This year, The Man will be home for Christmas, as will all of my children.  For the first time in 9 years, our entire family will be in on place for Christmas!!!  I am one happy mama.

15 comments:

  1. Ah well that is good news! I hope you have a wonderful stress free Christmas and only Good Girl spankings during that time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right.. GG only.. and cookies.. let the cookie baking begin

      Delete
    2. But are you baking yellow cake?

      Delete
    3. NO.. you evil thing... lol

      Delete
  2. YAY!!! Thats wonderful news Dana!.

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Congratulations...doing my happy dance for you!

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy, so very happy. I refuse to let others put a dent in it...

      Delete
  4. That is such great news! I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Elle,

      I am so excited. This is one of our sons last year at home before he goes to the Marines. He is graduating this year. So, it's special

      Delete
  6. Oh wow, how wonderful Dana! It's going to be such a special holiday for you guys this year:)

    ReplyDelete