Sunday, September 22, 2013

Let Me Introduce You to The Man!!!

I finally got the nerve up to ask The Man to do a bit of an interview here with me.  So... without further stalling...

Me:  What do you like best about you?

The Man:  I like that I am generally patient and understanding.  Not always, but it's a strong point.  (You betcha!! )

Me:  What do you like best about TTWD?

The Man:  I like how it encourages me to be better, and given you an element of peace and deepened our relationship.  On the lighter side the after spanking sex is really good too....  (yeah.. what he said..)

Me:  What do you like least about TTWD?

The Man:  I don't like that we have to keep it secret and the social stigma that comes with it.  I also don't like the uncertainty that I still feel, but that is something I am working on. 

Me:  What do you like best about us as a couple?

The Man:  YOU!!!  I love the fact that after 11 years of marriage, we are growing deeper in love as we explore TTWD.  (Is he romantic or what?)

Me:  Which implement to you like best for spanking and why?

The Man:  I love the rose paddle for good girl spankings, and my hand.  The riding crop is fun every now and then. (I am all about those GG spankings)

Me:  Where do you most want us to go on vacation?

The Man:  I would like to take you to Ireland and the Caribbean, which are the only two places you have asked to go. (Have I mentioned that I am a home body?)

Me:  What do you struggle with as the HoH and why?

The Man:  I struggle with when to be firm and when to be understanding and I struggle with things that deserve a spanking that occur in the early weeks of the times when I am gone, because it seems unfair to wait three weeks or more for a spanking.

Me:  What do you like best about me? 

The Man:  More than anything else, I love how you love me.  I also admire how you care for other people.  How loving and concerned you are and how you keep the family together.

See, isn't it easy to see why I love him like I do?





20 comments:

  1. I love this!!!!!! Thank you for posting this. And thanks to The Man for doing it too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah. I had a great time with it, and The Man was such a good sport and gave me heartfelt and thoughtful answers.

      Delete
  2. Love it! Thanks for giving us a little more insight into the wonderful man who is "The Man".

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Callie,
      I can honestly say.. He is like my most favorite topic.. And Yes, he is wonderful

      Delete
  3. such great answers...his personality sounds a lot like Z :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley,
      He is so... humble and genuine. I love that about him, among ALOT of other things..

      Delete
  4. Awwww... he's a cutie! And a keeper!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely a keeper. I happen to think he is really awesome..

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Renee, and HEY... I saw your post the other day and got the name of Maddie Taylor. Good read!! thanks. Waiting on Friday to get here so I can get your new one.. Yeah.. The kindle has a budget...

      Delete
  6. This was sweet! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace!! I hope you are doing well!

      Delete
  7. So sweet and genuine:) Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tess. He is so very genuine, and sweet. Well sweet, most of the time!!! :)

      Delete
  8. Always great to hear from the other side of the equation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I think he's pretty special.

      Delete
  9. Very easy to see why you love him, and he loves you. :) Thank you for this post, I love hearing from Hoh's. :) I might have to ask the Duke to do an interview. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely post and yes...it is very easy to see why you love the Man. Of course, it's also very easy to see why he loves you!

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete