Sunday, September 15, 2013

Dang!!! Who needs a paddle when you have hands of Steel?

I realized today that I haven't posted well, since The Man came home.  I have to say, we have many implements of destruction.  There is the dreaded leather paddle from the London Tanner Company that is used only for discipline and I HATE it. 

 
 
 
 
 
Then there is the rose paddle that is for good girl spankings.  I really love this one. 
 
 
 
(I borrowed the pic from Ami Starsong)
 
 
We have a couple of wooden paddles, and a wooden hairbrush that well, whew.. let's not talk about those.  However, I have come to this conclusion.  The Man does not need ANY of the above to get my attention.  I swear to you there are times it feels like his hand has reinforced steel right down the bone, you know.. like the Wolverine on Xmen?  Yeah.  I think they are related.
 
I have been spanked long, I have been spanked hard, I have been spanked a lot, but I have not been punished.  Life is good.
 
On a more jovial note.  As all of the men in the house (two sons and The Man) were having a "geek" conversation, the following comment occurred:
 
Me:  One of these days, I am going to write a book about living with  a house full of geeks.
 
The Man:  It must be freakin' awesome!!!
 


13 comments:

  1. Hands of steel huh? I am working on abs of steel :)I love you and am very proud of you. Your blog is wonderful. -The Man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you Sweetheart!! Just like you are.. steel hands an all..

      Delete
  2. hands and abs are a good mix...a woman needs both :) Z doesn't need an implement to get my attention either lol. And unfortunately we ONLY have wooden implements. We use to have a paddle from leatherhorn but Z through it away last year when we were on our "break" grrrr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whew Ashley... Wood is NO good... When I went to the leatherthorn, the rose paddle was gone. I love it.. LOVE it.

      Delete
  3. Okay, so why is the first one so much worse than the second? (they look similar...?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first one has more flex to it and oh my Lord does it sting. I think it is also partly mental. He only uses the first when I have truly done something that warrants being spanked for punishment.

      Delete
  4. The rose paddle is probably my favorite too.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it's clear that you haven't had much time to write because you've been kept busy with all of the good girl spankings and happiness going on! That's a very good reason;)
    p.s. - MY man comes home tonight...woo hoo!!! Hopefully I'll be too busy to write for a while too *wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Girlfriend... here's to being "busy". I am thrilled for you.

      Delete
  6. His comment at the end cracked me up. lol As for implements of destruction, we have too many also! And yet, Michael doesn't really need any of them either. Goodness he can spank hard with his hand if he has a mind to. Hmmph! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Holy Smoking buns. I love that man.. I surely do.

      Delete
  7. LOL! That last one sounds like something Bucko would say. I'm glad you've enjoyed having time with the Man and all is well.

    ReplyDelete