Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Humor is good for the Soul... and other parts...

Sometimes I just feel like us girls need a pick me up.. Something to smile about, ya know?  So in honor of that, I present to you...


I know wishful thinking for most of us who have chores and schedule to keep.



One simply MUST be proud of ones heritage don't you think?




This will NOT work with your HOH...


I mean really?  With all the silent killers, I simply must agree...  Notice it doesn't say anything about NOT doing it causing a very RED bottom...






And Last but not least.....




When I showed this to The Man, his response was.. "That is easy, you would never know if you were talking about the vacuum cleaner or your wife if you called it that."

14 comments:

  1. ROFLMBO! Hey Dana...I've got most of these and love them all but I have to say that your captions made them even better. And the Man's response?...Stinker! Did he get his butt paddled for that one? *snicker* Remember...smack and run! ;)

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat,

      To be honest, I was too busy laughing.

      Delete
  2. LOL!!! The Man's response was priceless :D

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delivered with a straight face. He is a very, very funny man.

      Delete
  3. Loving the one about get well cards. it's an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laughing (and cringing;) over his response lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I just started laughing, and he said.. What? What is so funny? Gotta love him.

      Delete
  5. These are great. Thanks for sharing.
    You've got a quick witted one, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH, those are some dangerous words he's spouting there! ;)

    HEHEHE, loved the get well cards one, SOOOO funny. :) Thanks for the laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you can guarantee that it was said with a sexual undertone...

      Delete
  7. Ha! These were great! Thanks for the giggles! :)

    ReplyDelete