Sunday, July 21, 2013

Because I need it...

Because I need it, you came home and saved our pool.  Tired, weary, you completely redid the plumbing and made a plan to fix the erosion that has been caused from the bombardment of rain we are currently suffering.



 
 
Because I need it, you spent your first night home in a hotel so you could drive me back from staying up all night with a cranky baby after medical testing.
 
 
 
 
Because I needed it, you helped me get ready for our friends to come over for dinner and took great joy in the fact that I spent time with my friend laughing till we cried..
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Because I needed it, you put me over your knee and spanked me.  Because I needed it, you spanked me harder than you like.  Because I needed it, when my hand slid down to find yours, while you were pushing my limits, your hand was right there.  It was warm, strong, firm, much like you.
 
 
 
 
 
And this morning, because I need it, while I was sleeping, you pulled weeds in my flower bed.  I love you darling, with all my heart..
 
 




22 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post........ you have quite a guy there. He is a keeper, for sure!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meredith,

      You betcha. He is a most amazing man.

      Delete
  2. Lucky girl! It's always such a comfort to have them there when we need them most.

    hugs
    p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am lucky.. so very lucky.. He says everyday that he is the lucky one..

      Delete
  3. Aw! You've got a sweet guy there Dana...giving you just what you need:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Tess he is. Although, it didn't exactly feel sweet while he was wailin on my backside...

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful love letter Dana. Yes, you are so very lucky to have such an amazing man but don't ever forget...he's equally lucky to have such an amazing woman.

    Enjoy each other! ;)

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. He really is. I am one lucky gal.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Callie... I love him very much..

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I knew you would understand Grace... Our men bein gone and all...

      Delete
  8. He sounds like a wonderful man. Lovely post.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He truly is, Ronnie.. He truly is.. Let me take this moment to say, I love your blog...

      Delete
  9. What an amazing man!!!! Love this post. I hope he saw it. :)
    Glad he's home....
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That he is. Today he cleaned out all the gutters and did a ton of weeding in the yard. Love me that man

      Delete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous, Dana. What a blessing to have a man who selflessly gives exactly what you need.

    <3
    cd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he is so very generous to me and others. I not only love him but I admire him.

      Delete