Saturday, June 8, 2013

Promises.. Promises.. NO Delivery... and other foolish statements made...

Ever felt just down right twitchy?  Itchy?  Froggy?  Foolishly brave?

Well, I was there.  Now things have gone just really well with The Man and I.  He has been busy but has made sure that things have run smoothly at the house.  Well, Lord... I can only take so much "peace" until I need to playfully poke the bear.

It's one of the things I love about us.  We love to play and wrestle and tease and flirt..  So, yesterday, I was swatting him, or teasing, flashing...  Not to mention, he would threaten my bottom and I would teasingly say... "Promises, promises....  NO Delivery.."  He would smile and nod.

Well, last night he relegated the children to the other side of the house, and brought out the paddle.  Well, he started with his hand.  I love our little leather rose paddle.  I was spanked, long, intensely, and lovingly.  He made sure I understood He was still the Boss..  course I knew that.  I just wanted to feel that. 

He has instituted something this time home.  My mind is so chaotic that he has me stand in the corner for several minutes.  It's not punishment.  He soothes me, and tells me that he wants me to clear my mind, focus on the moment.  We have come a very long way in that he spanks me in "rounds". 

The last round, I hear him talking about "Promises, promises, NO delivery..."  I couldn't help but giggle.  However, giggle time was over.  I ended up repeating that line after every swat for "awhile".  I am a stubborn soul.  I thought I would wait him out till I was "encouraged" to follow directions..

He is gone for training.  He just left.  Makes me sad.  We are losing a week of our time together.  He has been simply amazing this time home. 

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Dana. I think it's wonderful that he was able to give you what you have been needing :) I know about being a "stubborn soul" lol. He definitely seems to know what is helpful to you and what is not. I am sorry you are missing him already. Just a week to make the heart grow fonder...

    -Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he certainly was... he is learning more everyday and so am I. I was able to tell him what I needed. Unfortunately, when he gets home, he will be here for 2 days and then it will be time for his 28 days gone rotation..

      Delete
  2. I was there a few days ago...I kept hearing, "Do it and see what happens" and/or "you're gonna get it" for two or three days. Finally I got "the look" and a very clear reprimand. And my stupid self decided, well, since I'm in trouble anyway, I might as well A,B, and C. Um...yea.
    I'm sorry you're missing him, though. A week can be a long time. Cross off the days on the calendar, it helps me get through rough weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why we do that. The whole, well... I'm already in trouble I might as well....

      Delete
  3. This was really nice Dana.

    It's great that you two get to play around together and don't have to always be serious. And also that he plans for your special time.

    I really like how he has you stand in the corner to calm your mind down - I think that can be a very difficult things for moms in particular to accomplish. It's wonderful that he figured out a way to give that to you, and not only that, but he talks to you and soothes you while you're there. That's so loving.

    Hope your week apart goes by quickly.
    :) Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He doesn't leave me alone during corner time. That would be very hard for me. It has been awesome this time he is home.

      Delete
  4. Hey Dana...so sorry the Man's training is cutting in to your time together...that just plain sucks! But I gotta tell ya, it is so lovely to see the communication and closeness grow between you two. Each time he comes home, there is such an improvement! Dang girl...it brings tears to my eyes...so very happy for you. I'm here if you need to get the smart remarks out safely. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are getting there, yes we are. He has been so amazing during this time of the PTSD monster. We are growing and it is awesome. I thought of you today. I'll call tomorrow.

      Delete
  5. Sorry about the training interrupting your together time. It sounds like you are making the best of the time you have though. Happy for you.

    ReplyDelete