Monday, June 24, 2013

Circle The Wagons!!!!

I don't think there is a person who reads my blog that seen the shout out for prayers and healing and positive thoughts for Jim and Christina's Daughter.

I am doing that very thing.  Having been in this kind of situation with my son when he wasn't quite 2, I can tell you any prayers, all prayers, they work. 

Some things that you can pray for, if you haven't been through something this horrifying.

1.  Pray for peace, Peace.  Peace in the family, peace in their minds.  The thoughts that run through your mind at rapid speed can cripple you.

2.  Clear minds.  These folks are tired.  The parents, the doctor's, the nurses, the family, the friends.  Holding up a little one is exhausting.  Holding your fears at bay is exhausting.  Having to tell parents who obviously love their child bad news in no easy task.

3.  Rest, that they can rest when the opportunity presents itself.  That there is a place for coffee, and a shower.  Sometimes a shower is the best place to cry.  Washes them away and you can face another wave.

4.  Pray that the doctor's are on their toes and God gives them wisdom and discernment in what is the very best treatment for this baby.




Last of all,

Lord Jesus,

I come to you and I pray for this most special family.  You know their hearts.  You know right where Emily is  Hold her close Lord.  Let her know You and Feel You right there with her.  Comfort my friend Christina and her mate Jim.  Hold their hearts and spirits close.  Give them strength and hold the fear.  You are perfect Love Jesus.  The Bible tells me so.  And it says that perfect love casts out fear.  Please let Christina know You are right there beside her and her beloved.  Please comfort and give safety to Emily when her Mommy can't be there.

I thank you in advance for who you are Jesus.  Amen

1 comment:

  1. Joining hands with you in such a beautiful prayer Dana...thank you.

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete