Monday, May 20, 2013

3.....2....1

Today is Monday, not normally my favorite day... and it's morning, bleh.  However, today, yes folks today marks the count down till The Man comes home.  Three days, just three lil ole' days.  (eternity feels like this)

This is the week that can't move along fast enough.  It is hard to focus.  My house is clean, laundry done (no small feat).  There are some tasks that he has given in preparation for his return home.  He tells me everyday how much he is ready to be home.  We make plans.  We chat in secret.  We send emails back and forth that should heat up cyber space.  He sends me texts messages during the day to let me know he is thinking about me.

I have taken off two days and am off on Monday, so we have a 5 day stretch that is mostly just us.  The first two days anyway.  I am so excited.  I am nervous.  It is often hard for me to shift gears from ,   I am woman hear me roar, to...  I am your submissive wife and you call the shots.


 
 



 
 
I suspect I am going to have a nice pink/red bottom for the first couple of days and well, I am just good with that.  Well past good actually, but I digress.  

9 comments:

  1. So excited this time apart is almost over for you. Enjoy your 5 days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AND...I just found out that our oldest son is having Movie night at school on Thursday night. Our other son is away on a school trip.. OH god.. I have him all to myself Thursday till about,9pm...

      Delete
  2. Woo-hoo! I hope the time goes quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To clarify, I hope the next 3 days until he comes home goes quickly...not the 5 days you'll have together! lol

      Delete
    2. I gotcha girlfriend.. Oh.. I am sooo excited... Yeah. that's me, doing the happy dance.. See me waving?

      Delete
  3. YEA!!!! Enjoy your time and your red bottom!!!

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dana...doing my happy dance for you. So excited that your lovely Man will be home to you soon and then you will have fun...red bottom and all! ;)

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Returns when my guy is gone a few days are the best, usually. He was recently gone for a week and the night he came home...oh...lets just say, he showed me who's boss in this house! :) (I'm not great writing about it a whole lot....but I'm encouraged to)

    ReplyDelete