Monday, April 15, 2013

What you Want.. Baby I got it... What you need, You KNOW I got it...

We are on vacation.  The Man is in training, and I have been given the following directions for the day...
1.  Rest
2.  Work out if you feel like it
3.  Check out the pool

When we began talking about this vacation, this time away, we had many, many expectations, hopes were very high, and the excitement was almost electrifying.  Then... I got sick and the monster made a very poorly times appearance.

We have had a wonderful time and will continue to do so.  It has not been crazy charged with the sexual electricity and adventures we hoped and planned.  Instead, it has been the steady hum of excitement.  I have felt loved and protected as we navigated New Orleans at festival time.  His steadying hand as the umpteenth rude person shoved me, and I declared, "The next person that shoves me is getting shoved back." (Did I mention I hate, HATE being shoved)  And his response was... "I will take you home if you do that, you ARE not getting into a fight down here, Little Girl."  He also stepped up and in front and made sure I didn't get shoved again.    We have played, I have been able to let my hair down and just be playful.

He has been indulgent, and we have talked, and talked, and talked.  I am encouraged that we are reconnecting.  We are talking about us, our goals, what we want to see, what we would like to do in our home.  We will make one more trip to maybe two to Downtown New Orleans.  I have expressed my frustration and disappointment at the monster and the level of anxiety it has caused me and is affecting us.  His response, " We are going to continue to relax, we are going to step back and concentrate on what I know works for you, excites you and works for us."

There have been lots of swats, lots of play time and one spanking that he described as... "You know you barely got spanked last night."  Me, " I know..  there were other, more important things to focus on."  I figure in the next couple of days, that spanking is going to BE the focus, and well, I'm okay with that.

13 comments:

  1. So sweet...him holding your hand and letting you know "he's got this." I like how reassuring he's being with you when you're feeling *unsure.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strong and sure, quiet and confident. Oh how I love this man...

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you are having fun. Don't worry too much about the monster, even though I know that is frustrating. I'm glad you two are getting some "you" time. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are having such a blast with one another.. Thanks TL

      Delete
  3. I love the architecture of New Orleans, it is so lovely. I hope you are enjoying the atmosphere as much as each other - but the each other - well that's the most important part:)

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are having such a lovely time. He is being so very attentive and in tune with me. It's just amazing.. And yes, the architecture, atmosphere, we love it...

      Delete
  4. The Man's got you Dana...just relax and listen to him. Oh and enjoy the artwork! ;)

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are truly having a wonderful time... I hope your mom is continuing to do well.

      Delete
  5. Enjoy your time....and just let him be who he is. Sounds like he knows exactly what you need. By the way, the title of your post had me humming that song allll day long! ;)

    ~Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am working on it Lucy.. and I am glad that I gave you a song...

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a lovely holiday for just the two of you. I'm glad he stepped up to protect you from the rude people.... I hate it when that happens.

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we are having a wonderful time and for me, it's overwhelming to be in a huge crowd of people that are pushing and shoving. I don't understand that kind of rudeness.

      Delete
  7. Wow, it sounds like you two are having a wonderful vacation, sticking to plans or not. :) I have found the vacations that threw in a few hiccups are great. :) As long as they aren't major hiccups. hehee I am so glad you guys are reconnecting, and how your heart must melt when he started stepping in front of you to keep you from being shoved! ;)

    ReplyDelete