As several of my posts have alluded to my ongoing journey to a
The Man asked if I wanted help and I said YES. Upon discussing the issue, it was decided that to base punishment on whether or not I lost weight or gained it, ran the risk of me feeling like I was not acceptable to him. Therefore, he came at it from a health perspective (read here, pre-diabetic, and climbing blood pressure).
That being said, this is our agreement:
1. I log my calories on http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ daily.
2. I am allowed 1390 calories a day if I don't work out.
3. I am to drink 64ounces of water a day.
4. I work out 4-5 times a week.
5. If I break this, I am spanked, regardless of the number on the scale
6. I am given lots of positive rewards. (whole new wardrobe after the 1st 30 was lost)
I am not spanked based on weight gain or loss. I am spanked for not following the program that will lead me to being healthier. (I'm all about the SKINNY) The Man however, refuses to punish me for a number or how I look. His interest in my health.
His other motivation is when I am so heavy, I am miserable with myself. I am ashamed to look in the mirror. It affects our sex life because I don't feel attractive. I am ashamed of my body. I can say through this process, I am learning a few things.
1. The Man has always thought I was sexy and beautiful no matter my size.
2. The number has nothing to do with who I am.
3. Losing the weight helps me feel better, have more energy and more confidence because I am meeting a goal we made.
4. WE are in this together and he does NOT sabotage me by bringing things into the house that are not good for me.
5. Spanking over food is NOT fun. Spanking over food that made you sick AFTER you broke your diet just sucks..
6. I feel better than I have in years.
So, welcome aboard ladies and gentlemen who are wanting to lose weight or make some kind of a change. It's much, much easier doing it together...