Sunday, April 28, 2013

And Behind Door Number 1... The Man

Okay, I don't normally do the Meme's, but I really liked this one.  It's a way for me to let the light shine on The Man so... without further delay.

1  He's sitting in front of the TV - what is on the screen?  He doesn't watch TV.  He does however watch any kind of wood working program he can get his hands on.

2  You're out to eat:  what kind of dressing does he get on  his salad?  He loves Thousand Island, won't touch blue cheese and will occasionally choose a vinaigrette.
3  The most striking thing about his physical appearance?  Well now!!  For you folks and those that meet him, it would be his beautiful blue eyes.  For me?  He has the most awesome thighs walking.  Just sayin'
4  You go out to eat and have a drink:  what does he order?  He likes variety.  When it comes to drinks, he'll pick a dark ale everytime.

5  Where did he go to high school?  Somewhere in California.
6  What size shoes does he wear?  A size 14.  Yeah shoe shopping is really entertaining at my house.
7  If he were to collect anything, what would it be? That one is easy.  He is in the process of collecting old woodworking tools.  His hearts desire is to become a master wood worker.
 
8  What is his favourite type of sandwich?  The one that I make and give to him.  He really loves deli meat sandwiches
9  What would he eat every day if he could?  He likes variety!

10  What is his favourite cereal?  He doesn't like cereal, but he loves my homemade oatmeal with pecans, craisins, butter and brown sugar.
11  What would he never wear?  Anything that he thinks is heavy.  He is very hot natured so he hates being hot.
 
12  What is his favourite sports team?  He's not big on sports.  He does however NEVER miss a game when our son plays basketball or football when he is home.
 
13  Who did he vote for?  We just don't discuss politics.
14  Who is his best friend?  I'm his best girl.  He does however have two men that he considers to be his best buds.
15  What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't?  He hates it when I fall off the wagon and smoke.  He also hates it when I cry.
16  What is his heritage?  I think Irish and German.  Whatever he is, he's the most amazing man on the planet.
 
17  You bake him a cake for his birthday:  what kind?  Neopolatin Cake.  He described to me and I made it one year.  Three layers, chocolate, vanilla and strawberry with butter cream icing
18  Did he play sports at high school?  He played soccer for a while

19  What could he spend hours doing?  Working in his wood shop or working on cars.
20  What is one unique talent he has?  He makes everyone smile.  He sets everyone at ease.  He keeps his cool no matter WHAT.
 
This has been great fun.



14 comments:

  1. Fun! Thanks for sharing! B is into woodworking too... pretty cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to be a pretty popular pass time amongst our Hoh type folks.. Kinda scarey when you think about the whole paddle scenario....

      Delete
  2. Hey Dana...Thanks for sharing more about your lovely Man. Ya know, when I meet him (and I will LOL), if I were to stare at his thighs, you would smack the snot out of me! Just sayin... ;)

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... I don't mind ya looking.. NO touchy.. and well no staring...

      Delete
  3. Enjoyed your meme. My favorite was the last one. Sounds like a great guy. God bless you and all you love, Belle L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Belle. Yeah.. even when I am high strung.. he is laid back.

      Delete
  4. Great meme! Holy crow - size 14! And Irish/German...I'm related to folks of that heritage!

    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah shoe shopping is well HARD. I tease him all the time and tell him that I went to the ski shop

      Delete
  5. Enjoyed reading a little about your man. Thanks for sharing.

    Neopolatin Cake, haven't had that in ages.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ronnie,

      the first time I made it, I had to put it in the freezer cause the layers were sliding. It was pretty awesome for a cake.

      Delete
  6. I enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing.
    Size 14?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup!! Yup, size 14. I call him big foot a lot.

      Delete
  7. Fun! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Cole. I love bragging on The Man.

      Delete