Sunday, March 24, 2013

Whew!!! Folks is it hot in here or is it just Me?

Now, I don't think I have ever, but I LOVE, love, LOVE>>>> to read.  My new Kindle that replaced my old Kindle is one of my most treasured possessions.  That being said, I stumbled upon a new author.  I have read many of the authors that I have stumbled on since nosing around blogland and have enjoyed them all.  Patty Devlin in particular was wonderful.

I stumbled on a new one this weekend..  and holy moses.. mmmmm  It was hot, erotic, wonderful, without being nasty raunchy.  They were well written and well..  wow..

Her name is Renee Rose.  This is her link:  http://www.reneeroseromance.com/?zx=3c7c13733945ff7.  Her books are on amazon and can be downloaded on the Kindle.  Which by the way reminds me..  Yo.. Patty, when is you last book in the series Choices gonna be available there?  Talk about leaving a girl hangin...

Anyone out there have any favorite authors that write in this "genre"?  I would love to try them out..

And Renee, you are quite the talented author and I really enjoyed your books.

Patty, your books were amazing, and I am waiting patiently...

9 comments:

  1. I like reading, too, and of this genre I like Elizabeth Forster's books (plenty sex, ingenious plots; she has a blog of course) and Saoirse Roghan (less sex but more drama; has a blog too). Both on Amazon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Saoirse's two books too! I've yet to check out Renee Rose.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her books definitely raise the body temperature! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had the privilege of reading many (if not all) of her books and I agree, Renee Rose is a wonderful writer!

    *cheers*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Dana...I agree, they are hot! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! Thanks so much for the shout out!! Which book did you read? I'm so glad you enjoyed it!! (and I'm also glad I'm not raunchy!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one with Daddy Diggory, and I am now reading your new one. Awesome entertainment and so very well written.

      Delete
    2. woo hoo! Yay, I'm glad you liked it!

      Delete
  7. I like Renee and Patty's stories. There was another one that is on my Kindle I will have to look up the author for you!

    ReplyDelete