So, today is Valentine's Day. I have the most wonderful husband in the world. We have added two children to our home due to a family situation. My parent's will be married 50 years on Saturday and I am throwing a huge party for them. We are gearin up for me to have surgery next week.
AND that was just THIS week.... So, last night, at about 11pm after he had helped me pack up all the crystal to take for decorations this weekend... He looked at me with a bit of panic and said, "I haven't done a thing for Valentine's Day, Babe, I am so sorry." Well, Big Man, I beg to differ. Let me list what you have done for Valentine's Day.
1. You didn't hesitate when we needed to take the girls
2. You have tilled my garden and enlarged it.
3. You spent all day going to pre op appointments with me
4. You have foot the bill for the entire party for my folks and never complained.
5. You met me at the grocery store at lunch time and then took the food to the party place.
6. You went to Wal-Mart at 9pm to get bubble wrap because you know the crystal matters to much to me.
7. You have reassured me every step of the way that this party is going to be great.
8. You got up at 2 am to get medicine for my migraine and never even huffed.
9. You recognized that I so desperately need to work out and make sure that it happens.
10. You know that I need spanked for the stress relief and have made sure it happens as I need it.
You are spending the evening entertaining children instead of "dancing" with your wife because well, she is in bed with the migraine from hell. I love you Sweetheart.. You are SOOOOO My Valentine.