Wednesday, February 27, 2013

It's Hump Day

So... I went back to work today.  Half a day.. OMG..  I am currently in the bed.  My kids felt so sorry  for me they made dinner and sent me to lay down...  So, in light of "hump" day.. I have chosen a few pictures for your viewing pleasure..

 
 
 This was so me this morning
 
 
 
This was me this afternoon....
 
 
 
 This is me ALLLL the time
 
 
 
 
 Okay..  I thought this was funny..
 
 
 
 
 
 Yeah...  I love this!!!
 
 
 
 
Lastly, The Man left on Monday.  I love you Sweetheart and I miss you everyday


4 comments:

  1. "This is me ALLLL the time"

    which one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of those bench warming ladies!
    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the walk in the woods one, but they are all so funny! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL Dana...Love them all. Yup "What's she up to now?" is a comment made about me quite often and the walk in the woods is one of my faves. Thanks for sharing and hope you're getting a lot of rest!

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete