Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger? Huh?


The Very Inspiring Blogger Award

So it seems that I have been nominated for the "Very Inspiring Blogger Award" to which I first must say - thank you to 49 Percent. ( http://holding49percent.blogspot.com/).
So per the rules, here is the image:




And here are the rules:

1. Display the award logo on your blog. (done - see above)
2. Link back to the person who nominated you. (done - see above)
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.

And 7 things about myself:
 
1.  I love to garden, and can the produce from it.
2.  It is much easier to hurt my feelings than most people realize.
3. I always wanted to learn to line dance.
4.  I am a Carolina Tarheels fan.
5.  Christmas is my favorite holiday.
6.  I envy women who make everything look easy.
7.  I don't tolerate stupid very well...
 
 
I'm not sure who to nominate at this point...    http://ttwdchallengeaccepted.blogspot.com/  Nobody said it would be easy is my nomination...  TL is amazing with her honesty and genuine humor and just plain real..  And, thank you 49%  for the compliment.  I feel the same about you...

8 comments:

  1. Hey Dana - I'm right there with ya, I don't tolerate stupid at all! I'm sure you can find line dancing classes somewhere and they would be a lot of fun.

    Women who make everything look easy...look in their closets. LOL

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat,

      I figure Zumba will have to do...

      Delete
  2. You deserve the award, Dana! Congratulations. Me either - I can't tolerate stupid!

    You can add to the lists of facts about yourself that when we spoke on the phone yesterday, I thought you have the cutest little accent! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C,
      Thanks... that means alot coming from you... and well as far as the accent.. Thanks.. I love my Southern roots. Wouldn't have it any other way. It was good to chat...

      Delete
  3. oh i can't tolerate stupid, but worse than that - i can't tolerate people who are stupid from laziness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah.. I don't do lazy well at all either.. works my last nerve...

      Delete
  4. Line dancing would be fun! :) I do not tolerate stupid very well either, not well at all. {{{HUGS}}} on the feelings, mine get hurt more easily than people know too... though I think in the end, that is a good thing, it means our hearts are still open. I want to do my own garden when I get a house, though I don't know how to can it when I'm done, so I might have to hit you up for advice. :) If you're willing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime. There are some great websites that have the old recipes my granny used and they are great resources....

      Delete