Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Home Coming

Last night, on their anniversary, dressed in his finest uniform I am sure.  My Grandaddy ushered my Gram home.  Please keep our family in your thoughts.  It is for the best, and it is hard.  Family is going to have to travel in order to make it for the funeral.

Be at peace Grama Grama.  You were and will continue to be such a precious part of my life.  Your legacy will live on in each of us whose life you touched and are the richer for it.



 
Just for you Gram...  from Grandaddy...
 
Give those you love a hug or a call today...  Dana
 
 



11 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers sweetie. Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Dana. Blessings and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Dana... I am so sorry for your loss!! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!
    ~Hugs~
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry for your families loss. May you all find peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know all my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours Dana.

    The good Lord decided your Grandma had suffered enough and sent your Granddaddy to fetch her home so they could celebrate their anniversary together.

    Be safe on the roads and lean on the Man. I'm here if you need anything.

    Love, Hugs, and Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear of your loss - I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dana, I am sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. ((HUGS))
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and all who loved her. Love and Prayers, Belle L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dana, I'm so sorry for your loss. I know your grandmother was ready to go, but it's still hard for those who will miss her. I pray that you can feel her in your heart and know that she will be with you always. Hugs, Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all so much for you kindness and support. We will lay my Gram to rest on Monday. The family will gather from far and wide on Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry for your loss Dana. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete