Monday, November 5, 2012

Welcome to the Spank Free Zone... Come one, Come All

Hear Ye... Hear Ye.....  On this day, it is declared.. that Dana's Derriere is a Spank free ZONE...  Yep...  yep... yep.... NONE of this:


WOOHOOO.. and what is it that Stormy says about TOG?  Yep..  it tastes Sweet as sugar on my tongue to say it...

All joking aside...  and OH GOD, it was good to say it..  I have a pinched nerve in my hip and therefore, spanking would soooo not be a good idea.  I am working on it with the friendly chiropractor, and in all fairness to the Man....  I am trying very hard to behave and not vex him. 

Yet, a girl has to have SOME fun.. so today, I passed by him and swatted HIM on the butt, and said, "Somebody needs to be spanked, and it can't be me..."  I know.. I like to walk on the wild side..  I think I have TOG's buddy living inside of me.  I think they talk...  However, I did straighten right up when he looked at me with those serious blue eyes and said... "Do NOT make me get creative.."  Yup, nuff said on that...
 

12 comments:

  1. You're up! I was just wishing you were up and around....Lemme know if you see this....find me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand your need to walk on the wild side a bit, but...be careful. Do you really want to know how creative he can be? :)

    Hope you're much better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See... yeah... um.. NO.. I am so not interested in finding that out..

      Delete
  3. Oh Dana - I know you're doing your happy dance (on the inside) but please do not make him get creative! Have a feeling he could get extremely creative. Feel better soon.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm pretty sure on that one myself..

      Delete
  4. pinched nerves are a real pain. i feel for you. hope you get better soon.

    on another note, to thank BIKSS for the donuts, he was lying on his tummy in bed so I climbed on him and kissed him on the butt then since i was there i tapped it and squeezed it... and he turned on his side and gave me a look.

    ok. no more playing with his butt i suppose.

    and er, a smack on the palm hurts worse than on the bum. so don't test his creativity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eww... ow... fondles... I'm trying to be good.

      Delete
  5. Yeah...

    I'm gonna say no to creativity. I would have the same instinct you did which I know would have ended up in sore thighs or something ;)

    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... I'm trying... REALLY... I am..

      Delete
  6. Ooh, playing with fire Dana! lol Hope you feel better soon:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tess. Yeah.. I just I gotta tell ya.. that little devil on my shoulder saying... it's ALLLLL good... Trouble...

      Delete