Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Liebster Award


Alrighty!!!!  I was "chosen" for this by Rogue.  I'm just sure it was because I wanted my own smiley face.  So.. here we go.
                                              
  • When one receives the award, one posts 11 random facts about oneself and answers the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
  • Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure one notifies the blogger that one nominated them!)
  • One writes up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
  • One is not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated one's own blog!
  • One pastes the award picture into one's blog. (You can google the image, there are plenty of them!


  • Here are Rogue’s questions and my answers:

    • What is the first thing you notice about a man you just met?     Are his shoulders broad
    • What celebrity do you resemble?      Huh?  Yeah... no
    • What is one thing you swore you would never do....and did?     Have sex outside
    • How tall are you?     5'8
    • What color is the underwear you have on right now?     Emerald Green
    • Are your dreams in color or black and white?     both actually
    • Are you a morning person or night owl? night owl
    • What is your nickname?     I hat two.  The Man calls me Hot Stuff and my daddy calls me Sissy.
    • If you could go back in time, where would you go?      April 2005
    • What is the funniest thing you've ever heard a child say?     "Mom, I can't  listen to two people at one time, and my friend was talking...." Was my sons answer when I asked why he wasn't listening to the teacher.

    Eleven random facts about me...


    • My favorite color is purple
    • I have a big dog named Pixie
    • I have a vindictive streak when pushed to the max
    • I giggle when I'm tired
    • I am a very cheap date when I drink
    • I love my kids sense of sarcastic humor
    • I love to play practical pranks
    • I desperately want to go to Ireland
    • I talk in my sleep
    • I love lasagna
    Whew.... that was hard.  Now I'll have to do the nominating and questions in the morning..

    5 comments:

    1. Well, you did keep whining about getting your own smiley face. ;)

      Love that answer from your son! The logic of kids is amazing isn't it. :D

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Now Looky here Girlie.. I do not, NOT whine.. I was merely explaining that I had NOT gotten a smiley face of my own.

        Delete
    2. I'll never live the Smiley Faces down, LOL! I've gotten quite the kick out of the kids' answers. This was fun!

      :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yep... this could have all been avoided if you had given me my own smiley face... Just sayin...

        Delete
    3. Thanks for the nomination. My post is done and will be up soon.

      ReplyDelete