Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Liebster Award, Part II

Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Liebster Award


Alrighty!!!! I was "chosen" for this by Rogue. I'm just sure it was because I wanted my own smiley face. So.. here we go.

  • When one receives the award, one posts 11 random facts about oneself and answers the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
  • Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure one notifies the blogger that one nominated them!)
  • One writes up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
  • One is not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated one's own blog!
  • One pastes the award picture into one's blog. (You can google the image, there are plenty of them!
  •  
     
     
    So... I nominate....  Bonnie from My Bottom Smarts, Chelsea from Knowing your Roles, Clint from LDD, Grace from Enjoying the Journey, TL from Nobody Said it would be Easy, His First Mate, RedBootyWoman, Stormy, Tess, Ronnie, and.. Me My Husband and I...
     
    GOOD GRIEF!!!  That was hard...  Now on to the fun stuff...
     
     
    1.  What is your favorite kind of ice cream.
    2.  What is your favorite memory of your spouse/significant other?
    3.  Where would you like to travel if you could go anywhere in the world?
    4.  What is your favorite color?
    5.  Roller coaster or water rides?
    6.  Beach or the mountains?
    7.  What brought you to TTWD?
    8.  What do you like best about yourself?
    9.  Cat lover or dog lover?
    10.  Describe yourself in one word?
    11. Would you attend a social gathering of folks who practice DD?
     
    Now, tell me 11 random things about yourself...   I am really looking forward to your answers...
     
    Dana

    No comments:

    Post a Comment