Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Am I the only one who thinks God has a wicked sense of humor?

Let's face it...  some things in life could give one the impression that the Big Man upstairs has a cosmic sense of humor...

Ya know things like, the last 6 weeks of pregnancy is God's way of making labor not look SOOO bad...








Confessing what you THINK your husband knows, only to realize that wasn't it...





 
 
And my absolute favorite at this moment.  Being shown BEYOND a shadow of a doubt just HOW bad something can be so that you aren't only okay with going to the doctor, but wishing that the appointment was TOMORROW!!!!!
 
 
Like I said.. am I the only one who thinks God has a wicked sense of humor?



5 comments:

  1. Uh oh - the doctor appointment debacle caught up with you?! And you're wishing it was tomorrow? Oops! Good luck.

    I agree - God does have a very wicked sense of humor.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so miserable, I humbly asked The Man if I could just go to bed. I was allowed to eat dinner in our room, as I am just downright ornery right now. He is being patient and I am TRYING to be quiet...

      Delete
  2. Oh no...I hope that it turned out okay. I agree that God has a sense of humor, although I think that sometimes it's our obstinacy that makes it necessary. :) The more stubborn we are, the more we're shown how useless it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling better now Dana. You think it's humor? I'll have to think about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I KNOW God has a wicked sense of humor...It has been proven to me too many times to doubt.

    ReplyDelete