Saturday, September 29, 2012

We can learn much from Animals....

It is time for a little comic relief folks.  We can learn much from animals...

 

Yeah.. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Okay I love this one...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I often feel this way at work!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Anyone on a diet can understand...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Okay.. my kids say I have a look just like this..
AND... I need this on a sweatshirt..
 
 
 
 
 
What every parent should use...
 
 
Now I just knew there was much to be learned from the animal kingdom.  I hope I was able to provide a chuckle!!!



4 comments:

  1. ROFL - Love them all!!! I really needed that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny!!! I've seen the lemur with the caption "I do NOT like to move it, nice it." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL- Laughter is a good medicine. Thank you, Belle L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the laughs Dana! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete