That being said...After the following:
1. Major issue with my kid that caused enough hurt feelings for all involved
2. The Man saying HE will handle it.
3. The MAN being gone until 7/19/12
4. The dog drinking anti-freeze after eating my garden
5. Major upheaval with my folks
6. A training that reared the ugly head of PTSD
7. My mother going into the hospital
8. My dad having to go to the wound center again...
Whew, that's enough bout that.. In the face of all of this, and ending with 2 hours of sleep in 72 hours, when the little voice that only thinks to make things better said, "well now, smokes help with this whole stressed thing, especially if you can get a candy bar to go with it."
Well now... I would love to tell you I remembered the rules. Well I did remember the rules. I would love to tell you I obeyed the rules. What I can tell you is....
I feel much better having come clean with The Man. He was kind and loving, but yeah, I'm getting a spanking when he gets home because those are the rules. Hopefully, the one I have coming will be enough to keep me on the straight and narrow. His exact words were, "I am glad you told me. I am going to spank you when I get home, but honey you have been under so much stress, I will keep that in mind when I do spank." You can't ask for more than that.