Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Roll out the Red Carpet.... Strike up the Band....

I love, LOVE this time.  The Man comes home tomorrow.  I am so ready to see him.  Not even the impending doom of this....
He is good, he is kind.  He understands and gets it.  I never feel less than.  I am disappointed in myself and hate that I have put him in a position to spank me (this time).  I want to be really clear.  I am not all sunshine and roses.  I'm not always submissive.  Sometimes, I just don't want to.  Can't want to. Can't think to want to.  At those moments, it's just worth it.  The spanking, the need to stomp my foot or "stub up" and insist on my way.  Mostly I need to know he's man enough to handle me.  There, I said it.

I will   be at the airport tomorrow, waiting anxiously for him to come down the stairs.  How I love that man, even the part of him that loves me enough to spank me good...

5 comments:

  1. Oh Dana, I'm so happy that he's coming home! Well, actually, since you wrote this yesterday, he should be home now, right? "Mostly I need to know he's man enough to handle me." Yup, I can relate to that. I hope you're enjoying his homecoming, even with the spanking. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, home safe and sound. We took care of the "ugly" stuffy first off.. I love snuggle time when he is wrapped around me and there just isn't a time I feel safer...

      Delete
  2. Hi Dana, I've been enjoying your blog for a while now but have never commented before. I like that picture you found. I think I've had that exact same look on my face a time or two :0 I also have trouble at times being submissive. Most of the time I can, but then there are those other days...Anyway, just wanted you to know I enjoy your blog. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the Name!!!! Thanks for the compliment. I have found a huge, huge support system. If you have a blog, let me know. I am always interested to see how my "sisters" in TTWD handle things..

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Dana! I have to admit I like my name too :) As a motto, it actually helped me through a few rough patches in my life.
    I did start a blog last week. I thought it might be fun to try one out. So far, it's nothing serious, might be good for a laugh or two. I do have a few ideas for serious subjects now that I'm starting to feel a little more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete