Tuesday, July 3, 2012

CHEERS!!!!

There was a show set in Boston (I think) about a bar and the owner was Sam.  The theme song had a line that went like this.. "You want to go where everyone knows your name..."  Well, I would like to change that just slightly on occasion.  "I want to go where NOBODY knows my name."

And while we are on the subject, there are questions to ponder...  I am curious as to your thoughts and answers.

1.  If everyone is WARNED ahead of time that the mood is edgy, doesn't common sense tell you to step away from the woman in a cleaning frenzy?  And can she be held responsible for the flying missiles along the way?



2.  If the statement is made, "I just can't handle one more thing!"  Is it wise to hand over two?



3.  If  it is obvious that the woman has one nerve left... WHY would you want to stand on it?


Ya just gotta have a bit of a sense of humor about some things.  In my state of stressed, I missed the signal, I missed the sign.  The Man gave a direction and I puffed up and typed (we were on line together) YOU askin or Tellin!!!  With ALL the attitude that one can muster typing on line...  I got this simple message back... Tellin.  So, I reigned in, grumbled at the computer and said..... wait for it...  Yes Sir.  It was one of those moments... I am sitting down on the outside, but inside.. where it's counts, I am standing up, WAVING!!!  Needless to say, things are a bit topsy turvy right now, and I have no doubt that were he home, I'd have a red bottom by now, more for my sake than his. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dana, hang in there! Sometimes I find that if I submit outwardly that the inward will follow. I hope that will be true for you. And I hope the stress eases up soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grace, it's just well life, and you gotta live it, and I know mine isn't any worse than anyone else's, it just feels that way right at the moment. He is good, he is gentle, and he is kind. He is also very consistent... And I need that. You are such an encouragement to me, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete